JC helped me out for the day and sculpted up the buck for the air box. It’s a bit hard to explain, or to see it from this picture, but as the weeks go on you will see this take its final shape.
Front lower control arm in progress. Still need to add the lock stops and the sway bar mount.
The amount of steering lock looks good, and I didn’t have to resort to steering spacers or anything yet.
Next thing to tackle was the Exhaust. It was next on the list so that I finish all of the welding on the shell, so that I can paint the whole thing. Managed to get the whole thing nice and high, up above the chassis rails for pretty much the whole length.