So, though I’d talk to myself about the things to clean up on the car before the next event.
On the list is:
- Redo part of the steering column to better angle the two uni joints to smooth out the steering action.
- Fit the wider fibreglass front guards and fix them up a little.
- Some more body work on the car, getting it closer to being ready for paint.
- Try and finish off some more of the under car aero.
- Finish off the air cleaner ducting and the rad ducting.
Probably a lot more too, but that’s the plan for now…