Didn’t get much car time today, just did some work cleaning up inside the rear of the car.
Popped the rear window out to make it a bit easier to work on. Then there was lots of grinding and sanding to clean up all of the rough cutting that I did when tubing the rear of the car, then ran out of time to finish it off nicely.
Then, while the grinder was out, I cut off the rear guards and bumper getting reading for finishing the aero on the rear of the car – around the diffuser. These cut sections will meet into the side strakes of the difusser – this will make more sense when its done and I take a picture of it 🙂
When the rear is done, it will look something like this on the sides: