Another days work – accelerated!

JC and Terry came around late in the arvo and gave me a hand for the rest of day, and into the night.  Thanks boys!

We got a bunch more of the front framework completed, got the radiator and intercooler mounts all built, made new plates to hold the bonnet and front fenders on.

Then JC found the angle grinder (I had cunningly hidden it under the welder)  and proceeded to perform some important weight reduction – removing all of the remaining standard front end.

Some detail of where the old car stops, and the new begins.

I’ve just got a couple of little braces left to do, and a touch more grinding to clean a few areas up, then the frame painting can start!

Thanks again to the boys for their help, it was a fun night and get a lot done too.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s