The final piece of the permanent front frame is done! I’ve got a couple more bits to go, but they are are all bolt on/removable.
On Fri night, I managed to get the last bits of the pedal box done, the throttle linkages and rocker.
Began the mock-up of the engine and the pedals. Need to get the engine and gearbox mounts done next and then mount the pedal box (so that I can finalize the seat and get its mounts done).
Got to design the engine mounts and g/box mounts in my head during tomorrow, and hopefully I can start making them up tomorrow night – we’ll see how things pan out, as at this stage its after midnight, and Cody is awake (wide awake!) on the couch with me